Sunday, February 20, 2011

What Is The Bilirubin Acceptable Level

... again ... on the road Sunday

Thought own discipline Today was a beautiful day! I was part of a very nice big loud make-up meeting crazy women (including Tine , Liria and Lyndywyn )! We were eating, have an incredible amount of talk about makeup and went to make up any relevant business. Something fun! course I also bought nice things! First, I have a girlfriend the China Glaze Lacquer Dorothy Who? brought with him, I had ordered some time ago. This is quasi Ruby Pumps in blue In Catrice I could not say no and I've bought two coats. On the one Queens Hip Wear Blue Jeans! (such a brilliant name) and Chinchilly Absolutely! With a by both painted tomorrow! Even with the eye shadow I could not stop and therefore could Petrol Keeps Me Running and the limited shade Berry Fairy them home. I will also entpotten and paste it into my range ! was my very dear sister : The mine has: two lip glosses and lipsticks from Harald Glööckler LE (Rival de Loop) given. Nicely I find the lipstick (color: Velvet Rose ). For me, he comes right out loud. Carrying photos coming! All in all, this Saturday was just great! :-) I hope you are doing well and you also previously spent a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment