Friday, February 25, 2011

Ticket Of Adventure Island Rohini Price

... make up: face chart tarnish

had today I would enjoy, your own head not use to think, but only to make up. That is why I have a face chart nachgeschminkt. It is Tarnish and was part of Venomous Villains LE of MAC. I can not understand the name of the Facebook charts and I'm not myself Venomous Villain. Still, nice color combo! Purple eye shadow in combination with green eyeliner like me!

Eyeshadow Used: Copper Plate, Scene, Blanc Type, Entremauve pigment, Vanilla Pigment (all from MAC). The green eyeliner is Artdeco and the white of yesteryear (Say no idea where) .




The cheeks I virtually no makeup, but only minimally with Laguna Bronzer contours of NARS. On the lips is a mixture of Creme d'Nude l / s and Bubble Lounge l / g.



Finally, a thank you to Paddy of interior & exterior who has recommended my blog. I'm glad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment