Friday, February 11, 2011

Greatest German War Hero

soooooo tired

oh, I'm sooooo tired ....... the sleepless woman has now also joined ...... mr dental pain and I can not suffer, I fear him a bit ..... hmmm ...... or rather his executors ...... woman or dentist mr

I like grad anyone ...... .. am grumpy and intolerable .....

feel so overwhelmed by the winter and my work and everything around it .....

especially around the ...... people go to work and go back to work back home and begin to live

I go there I'm home ........ I'm just tired and worn out ....

my friends are upset, my family also ..... no one sees me anymore because I am at home may crawl and actually talk to anyone listening

talk ..... ...... compassion and look ....... I do the work ...... cashing in addition to, haul in and clean up ......

because there you are ....... you boys and girls, men and women, in my heart that I've closed it ........ told me both of your fears and defeats, as well as your happiness and success ...... trust your secrets to me ...... and I closable in my secret drawer ......

I'll keep my fingers crossed if you're in love, make it work .......... I try to convey, if you dispute grad ......... I listen to just if you want to get rid of ....... and I try not auszuzucken when you're drunk and stupid ...... and makes me that more work .....

because I like you .... very, very much like ......

and all that will miss me when I leave the gloomy nights ...... the jet ..... leave

but I have it soon, because I might finally live at home again ...... ....... ..... in the free time with my family, my friends .... .. have fun, be well rested and I might even fall in love again happy .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment