Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sample Of Anniversarycompany Speech

close tightly as it should be?

my blog neighbor .... woman raven flying ....... I was once asked to be like him .... ..... THE MAN for me

hmmm ...... I've been thinking long and safe ...... I know's still not

equal he shall be my ....... and yet I think in the spirit ..... because I want to learn from him .....

not big ....... but he must be strong ..... have strong enough to pull me out from the chaos that surrounds me ...........

courage it must have to fetch me from my cave of despair, which I think sometimes caught ......

resourceful, he must be ...... to me ..... if I listen to the convenience packs ......... just throwing me to get me going ..... NEN ass ... I shall miss .......

diplomatically he should be ...... ......... find the right words so I do not strike me as stupid when I babble again before I even

he must smell me and I can ....... because we find ourselves in the deepest darkness .......

proud he is to be me .......... guard to protect me and he should enjoy it .......... if I'm on his side ......

he hands me to carry on ....... but only now and then ....... too great is my fear, he could stumble ........

warm it is to me ....... ........ with his body and his view

me he is friendly, familiar and beloved to be ..........

yes ...... he should be



0 comments:

Post a Comment