Saturday, February 19, 2011

Velocity Von Vikipedia

with other junkies

Now, let's face it: This product names are cool but only in English, right? Even the always acclaimed Rouge Bunny Rouge name I think was very stupid. Papyrus colored Fink. Chiffon Apollo. Tiger Eye Essence. Um, lol? Well. How would choose their product names? Eyeshadow Used: Prance and unflappable of MAC, Bring Me Frosted Cake Catrice . wore on the cheek I Orgasm by NARS (and yes, I admit, I find Orgasm sounds slightly better than orgasm ). What I have on my lips is, of course, as always, long since forgotten ...

Sodele, let's go to my books! What do you do so today? Oh yes, you take part in my contest , yes true! ;-) I've been to any of the posts said something because I did not anticipate. But I'm happy about every single amazing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment