Thursday, February 24, 2011

Remove Buffalo Cd Drive

scholarship decision.

So my love, yes you read it right:):) My decision is as scholarship: € 3,000 I get paid by AFS! The program price is € 6900. This is really a LOT of money that I get from AFS. Really. It may be the largest grant that we receive from AFS and I am really very happy about it \u0026lt;3 But I still do not know whether I can fly now. I've spoken to my father what he thought might pay a little with. (So about 2000 €) but that would still be paying too much for my mother. So the remaining € 2000. I will sit down now to a letter to the mayor of my coffee, then maybe ask for my school and write a few papers. Because I want to make this year really. And a bit of money will probably have left for me? Venezuela is indeed something special:))

So keep your fingers crossed * _ * For AFS I need to ask again how long I have time and yes. Then I see more times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment