Friday, February 11, 2011

How Many Pc's Can I Install Flight Simulator X On

... men and make up

This is the first part my brush series. I want to show you my favorite brush and describe what I do with the way I do it and why I do it. I hope you have fun in reading something like that!

Duo Fibre Brush


The generic term "Duo Fibre" as a term for this type of brush describes, first, that the material used for two different types of hair bestehet or fibers. In the case of the Duo Fibre brush from MAC is the black part of the white goat hair and synthetic fibers. This combination allows a very gentle and (Warning, silly word) geairbrusht Order of products. What I am referring specifically to: Aperture is a very, very easy job.


Before I describe what I use the brush specifically, I want an up front: In principle you can apply these brushes liquid / creamy Foundation. I've tried several times and I never get a satisfactory result. The brush must / should be washed after each Foundation mission and that was all I just do not want. The result pleased me never better than the job with the fingers. I'm secretly convinced them that a good foundation no special "tool" (except the Fingers) need to look great on the skin. Back to the brushes. I own three different kinds of art brushes, all from MAC. On the far left you see the

# 131

, in the middle of the
# 188

and right outside # 187 .


brush # 131

I was lucky, this brush in a very competitive package to purchase, otherwise I would not buy it to me because of his limited existence.

The # 131 is in size between # 188 and # 187 as it is not difficult to see from the photo. In contrast to the two he is not bound circular, but almost rectangular. Well, we say oval. The hair / fibers are bound to form a round, almost crescent-shaped end.

Wear With this brush, I always think the highlights. But he is in my view particularly well suited, as he adjusts to the contours of the face beautiful. The contract with the brush will only selectively and hard when the product is at a 90 degree angle (ie with the tip on the skin) bulk. I hold the brush always a slight angle, so I manage a soft job.

brush # 188


This mini-version of # 187 is bound round and compact. I was told by a MAC Artist that this brush is particularly suitable for application of liquid and creamy Foundations. How do I, however, wrote at the beginning, I'm not a fan of this use.
am until I really got along well with the # 188, there have been several failed attempts. Often, the job was too hard and too selective, so I had to hide the blush or bronzer incorporated with another brush. My mistake was that I pressed the brush when applied to the skin too tight and not loose and "feathery" driven to paint on the body am.

For me it has been found that this brush is ideal for soft contouring of the face. First, it is narrow enough that you are no broad stripes painted face and the other, it does not take on too much color, so you not 10 shades darker make-up, as desired.

Of course I use this brush as Rouge brush, but only if I want to set the tone. Sometimes I mix my own my Rouge to select different colors and use the # 188 to selectively emphasize a job in the face. Keywords apple cheeks, for example.

brush # 187


If there is a classic and the brushes, so this is it. And he is my favorite brush for the face. The tool is very generous in my view excellent for working with almost all the powder-laden products.

Most of all I carry on with this brush my Rouge. Although the surface of the hair is relatively wide, I have a feeling that the order of Rouge control very good at. I always dipping his brush it very lightly and briefly to the desired Color, making it virtually impossible to get too much product. The hide is then really by themselves and the transitions are never hard.
Toll does the # 187 for bronze. If I my face a light tan (or shall we say health) would give, so I distribute just put a little bronzer on the so-called "terraces" of my face and decollete
highlighter and powder also works easily..


This brush is for me a true all-round, which I really recommend them as the only you. People with very narrow small faces with the # 187 might advise not quite as good and possibly the # 188 should be considered. With good care, we have very, very long like this -. Relativized and thus the high price
closing let me say that I respect the Duo Fibre brush so far only one other brand - Zoeva - have tried. I was dissatisfied with the quality and thus has no real comparison.

0 comments:

Post a Comment