Thursday, February 24, 2011

How Long Does Fat Stay In Your Body

hexenhaus

I live in a small hexenhaus ... I am a poor witch ... ... that is a lot of spider webs and little money.

Once there is always the possibility that appear Hansel and Gretel, I heat with wood, of course ... ... that need two at least, may have emotional, pushing me into the fire to be allowed ... ... .. before I skin with hair and eat ... ... .. ... ... ne. who already like to eat children ... .. bah.
Does that mean freezing in the winter, no end ... .... If I was not at home even longer. But when you're in trouble in the small furnace, then I've got it really quite comfortable.


Well because of cozy ... ...


There is for example my kitchen boxes ... ... if I open in the first, the door, I find the door to the toe of the other.


came during my shower times for half a year groundwater high, which was called after the shower water-skimming .... The situation came to a head as it began to drop even a water tap ... ... ... the top was dripping .... . flowed down from nothing ... .... that was fun.


My little monster, the cat and the dog have managed to dismantle my beloved to couch to pieces ... ... .. and I'm now a beer crate couch ... .... What the hell ... are .. witch inventive.


between, there are always small and large disasters of all kinds. And no money in the account and promising not to.


I speak this condition naturally beautiful and think to myself ... ... I'm so to speak, an almost artistic. ... (Almost, because most of my projects are still in my head, so just have just almost finished) ... ... and the living always messy ... .. according to film and book world at least. So that fits perfectly so this small little house to themselves decaying. And while I do not at diminishing addiction ... .... Also one of those cliches ... .... I find not all that bad.


But recently I have rather an ad in the newspaper, where ... ...


allround male muse searched,>> Requirements mental stamina, physical fitness and technically gifted.





0 comments:

Post a Comment