Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Letter Of Car Fitness

I like, I like, I like

I suffer from insomnia ....... every day from 6 bis 8 clock clock in the morning ......

's very advantageous to the days where I work ...... would be stupid if I'm asleep just before the service would conclude in the stock ...... or worse ..... still ...... right at the spot

I'd miss all my favorite men .....

but on my off days, it is somewhat disturbing ....... mainly because I always only so against four, half past four in the bed geh .........

since then so I lie there in my mind ....... read all sorts of stories spells ....... ........ Create counting sheep and other animals .... . think about what it would be comfortable with ....... ne is now attending private

and I think about my life .......

came to me again this morning in the sense how proud I was before, if someone said I was a strong woman ....... which creates everything, everything has attacked the independent and is free .....

all blah, blah, blah .....

I may not be strong ........

I like, I like, I like ........

have someone who goes shopping with me and my heavy wood with, that I am beautiful

have someone who einheizt for me and my bed warm, so I can jump in when coming home the same

have someone that determines what film and what I should look for locally in the evening ..... and beautiful would be if someone reads to me like the menu ...... I need my glasses do not feed Put

I'd also be cooked like to get my fruit serving small cut ...... of course would be the total luxury

I like it when I have headaches, pulled out and worn to bed

may get read and may complain if I am sick

may be a little silly ........ the mouth with large, astonished eyes half open and his masterful listening

.... ..................

.......... the naja with the big eyes and the half-open mouth I get out

and für'n Rest helps to practice only, practice, practice ........

0 comments:

Post a Comment