Saturday, February 12, 2011

Can Too Much Meat Cause Black Stool

... make up: khaki

Hi folks!

I rise times short of the master's work-stress meditation. The period will last longer and yet I already did not feel like it. If anybody's also just so? Conclusion, anyone?

anyone want fashion tips for learning-intensive phases? The library currently provides Chic namely this: If possible, unrecognizable in pajama-like clothes that have been drawn in the morning rumschlumpfen blind out of the closet in the corner of the library and get out again only when it is dark. This will naturally take no makeup. And there in the Bib (except me) anyway to lawyers and BWLer rumlungern, I must prepare myself not even to social contacts. Deo saved. Muahaha.

My brain is easily damaged at the moment. Wish it.



Yesterday I done something great, however: Alex built. Alex is the famous chest of drawers from IKEA, which is find in almost every beautyverrücktem budget. And I've been addicted to him too!






And you, unlike me NOTHING TO DO? Yes then do it with at
my competition
Summa cum laude from me to you!

:-)
EDIT: And if you do not feel like the competition, have you won you want to pass the time: Face Replace
I lie almost with tears in their eyes and aching belly on the ground!

0 comments:

Post a Comment