Saturday, December 4, 2010

What Paint Can I Use On The Inside Of A Microwave

some crazy hormone

hormone are stupid ........ or at least not

somehow they are quite useful ..... finally we can all push our hormone ......

if we are grumpy grumpy ....... ....... ...... if we do not want sex or what ..... if we constantly crying constantly ... . hinkichern or stupid in front of us ...... or all clean stuff continuously chocolate ....

hormone .... what else

my degree I go pretty annoying to go crazy ..... ........ and despite my constant dialogue with them, they can not settle down. ...

they insist ....... a man does not need her ..... but not any

he who finds me attractive ...... me and my subscribed by the time facial wrinkles known as ...... ....... ...... tentative kiss me because he already wanted to do all the time .....

not the one who rumfährt with me in the car to a quiet place ..... ...... there to cuddle with me ...... although I viiiiiieeeeeellllll 'm too old for him .....

would also brush up not the one I have long ...... so much to know and a good memory ..... for old times sake ....

.... no .... not all of which are

my hormones want to let me ....... I analyzed my error raises to the head ..... the one who tells me I babble too much to me ...... the most impossible All inquiries and then again for days ..... not the one who is sometimes very quiet and then just talks shit ..... the, warning of the many and I do not know what is dangerous about him ... ... the one who makes himself ridiculous myself in front of me and one day maybe also of other ......... the one who wears the pants off ...... and they do not want me .....

exactly they want to have

hormone are stupid

0 comments:

Post a Comment