Saturday, December 25, 2010

How Long Until Brazilian Wax Starts To Grow Back

I thank you, nice .....

Sun third attempt .... ......

sit for about an hour there and try my thoughts ...... to bring the head down on paper but somehow I do not succeed .....

so I'll do it differently now .....

I just say thank you .........

a thank my family, who cared for me and I stop there ....

thank you dear "almost" son-in for the cook and enjoy .... Even if the middle of the night ...... I'm thinking of the wonderful schnitzerln after pete doherty concert ....

thank you dear ex, that you're still my best friend and immediately there when I need you .....

thank for that so many people around me are that I like and respect .....

thank all those who read my blog and give me the feeling that they are interested in what in my head is so going on .....

thank for me the people in my environment will still like it if they once got to know my negative side .....

a thank my colleagues rudi ........ who was right there when I had to fast times in the hospital, a few days ago ...... and my other colleagues, because it myself so accept as I am ....

jetjungs ...... thanks to my cheer me in my nights on the jet ...... and let me think I'd be much younger than it is on my birth certificate ....

thank you dear nachtdienst team from kh tulln ....... for the nurture and care ....

and a huge thank you to my daughter ...... which my likeness, and fortunately again ......... not out there for me ...... listen to me. ..... about me ...... and makes me through thick and thin is less clichéd words ...... ...... join in with me every fucking :-)

and now a mega big foot in my ass ...... I did this because sit and feel sorry for myself for no reason ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment