Wednesday, December 8, 2010

What Could Make Agenital Wart Burst

COUNTRIES COMMITMENT

Oh my God I LOVE MY LIFE PEOPLE Yes today was one of those days where I did not expect the country to me an SMS Paula has written that today so many of AFS their countries did and lo and behold? I also got my back *-* It really was a crazy step for me in the I want-away-phase! I have so cried as I held the letter in his hand. I'm not even read to go into the house, but I've only just set on the steps. And when I started the words t "Venezuela" have read, I'm freaked out with joy \u0026lt;3 My heart is so absorbed because I was hoping the last weeks and days just so this country * -* It's the best thing I could have happened, I'm so sure! I'm excited when I first doubt again, but I just could continuously jump around! THANKS AFS, I love you! : D I am all the time with the words "YES YES YES YES MAN I AM GOD OR WHAT" (let bad habit of me so, I'm sorry,'s do not take it personally: D) ran through the house: D
and I hope Joan is not too bad, angry because they said has she will hate me if it is Venezuela, I'm sorry sweet: D ♥

my contract I send probably even this week as of yet. I'm so happy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment