Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Kate Playground Stocking

bad

is my vacation from the bad ....... and plagues me some ....... ....... total due to counter-productive if there should be such a word ....... we can but laziness to say .....

I've done nothing of the things that I've made up my mind ..... my brain has disengaged on the first holiday ....... and now, a few hours before work begins, it begins to slowly bleed through again ......

not even my beloved facebook game I have fun ...... 'm

instead I've been staring for hours on the laptop and pointless ...... let time elapse sat watching TV and I've looked at buffy the vampire slayer ..... and it did shed tears when they spike has again beaten me, instead of kissing him ....... although, I shed tears when she kissed him but once he has ..... or an "i love you" added breathes .....

've finally yes I thought I would spend holidays mean it ........ not ....... but kissing vampire spank and clear ambiguities in front of me .... hinflüsternd

yes ..... that items such as food, clean up, go with the dog walk, I already hammer out ...... routinely done in the body all by itself ......

but I have not continued my story ....... I'm ready written cover letter not sent away ....... I do not have the e-mails written that I procrastinate for so long ..... ... my language courses completely negated ...... got no Christmas gifts crafted baked biscuits ......... no ......... have not taken my friends and can only hope that they forgive me and still have little patience with me ....... not have stopped feeling sorry for myself because the one I mean, does not love me ......... have not started again what my body for to do ........ have not eaten properly and instead swallowed fast food ....... have all failed firm, which I was invited ........ I've never slept properly .. ....


hmmm ..... when I read through so what I'm doing everything I see until I was really busy ....... if only do not .....

so but to a good holiday ......

and now excuse me .......... I have to do urviel

0 comments:

Post a Comment