Monday, December 6, 2010

Pokemon Light Platinum Cheat Gameshark For Gba

finally a step change

At least I have something behind me now: Online Application.
Yes, I've finally sent off and I'm extremely relieved because of: 'D Now I'm lucky to still grant an extension for the list to get there, which is also very very good & that woman on the phone said it is very likely that I get the partial scholarship because my father would almost never pays maintenance, what I said in my tirade just got told. YES! Pure relief, even though I know the half so in a year if it worked really D:

I am currently in the before I-will-this-way-Phas e and I love that feeling! Even though I still do not know my country, I wait and wait and wait, bad, that's a not so good feeling again, but it'll come. I hope still to this week, please .. : D
Well, now I have more to say, because I will have to learn French. Tschüssi ♥ Ah, but

: The BT in Nuremberg was the hammer, the people were so fond *-* Thank you for the lovely afternoon Süssis

0 comments:

Post a Comment