Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Do Women Need To Relax To Climax

The first step into the void

Depressive title ~ Depressive mood. I do not know what to say about this big. Most have probably already in austauschschueler.de forum read, but to the ignorant: I put in there in a huge doubt phase. "Is the exchange year but somehow not too high for me?" ~ "If Venezuela is not too dangerous for me ~?" Do not I just the biggest mistake of my life?. "~ And yes, every single answer I answer myself with a" Yes "in my head I do not know what at one time going on, or where the whole thing, but it seems to me as I want it any more. This year, easy. The new experiences. It is as if I was just standing in front of the largest Scheme * ß to build the one at all only can imagine. Maybe I respond comes over me, and perhaps This all somehow suddenly, but I do not know really what I want and what I want. This is now also the mother no longer wants me to go to Venezuela, then the home interview hinhaut somehow not because we find no date on which all have time & & &. It's just too much at once. I do that right now no more. School year abroad, family, friends, prom, Christmas ~ I feel like the burst of sheer stuff buzzing around in my head. I love my German life, my friends and everything else that I have here. So what am I doing here anyway? WHY I do this? Yes, because it was my dream. And now I stand here and could cry now everything ;___: This may sound mega exaggerated, but that is how I feel now. Tomorrow is my mother call at AFS & clarify everything. Then decides how it goes with me and my year abroad .. And in which country I will go .. :. /

0 comments:

Post a Comment