Monday, November 1, 2010

Clubwear Dresses From La, Ca

better (:

Hello encouraging love
Thanks for the words Thanks, thanks, thanks e \u0026lt;3
I am now recovering from the shock and I feel somewhat better again. They have

of YFU me again responded to my e-mail, but it was not really something useful indoors, say's the thing. But okay, I'll have to lump it. Although AFS organization is not my wish! Well, so then something of which you still do not know: I have long been my date for the selection weekend (AWW) and even a few days ago I got more accurate data to do so. From 12:11 to 14:11 in Hirschaid near Bamberg! I am sooooo excited and look forward now and totally:) I'm really curious what people come here and how the leaders are. So, um, what is there to say? All the fun costs 45 € + the train ride. I find quite expensive, but I still do not know whether I am accepted - but I'll take it! I've already saved up so what my mom does not have to pay all their own. Oh and I have a picture of me, an object of describes me, bring music and NEN cake. So this is voluntary, but the cake was mentioned, so I do it:)
What I am also happy animal is the board meeting on Dec 04 in Nuremberg! At last I see a couple of times then other Shaker culture. Paula, Johanna, Victoria, Janina, Dede and still others where it is not certain - I'm so excited * __ *
So more is there to say even more, except: my thumb felt for the AWW!

Much love, Jill

0 comments:

Post a Comment