Tuesday, November 23, 2010

How To Acces Bag In Pokemon



Cuties!
Yes, yes, there is again a change of AFS (:
Since I do not strength, thanks to my cat dander 100% can be in the Dominican Republic, I was called today and asked which country I want instead
After a little back and forth with. the nice woman there on the phone looks, my list now as follows:
1) Panama, Peru, Ecuador, Venezuela
2) Chile

means: I have all the other countries in the first place and pushed Chile made so far down so am I as good as sicher nicht hin komme D: Ich bin schlau, was?

Also gesagt wurde mir, dass es wahrscheinlich Peru oder Ecuador wird, weil die nicht so beliebt sind. Ich bin total zufrieden damit irgendwie, keine Ahnung wieso (:
Ich melde mich dann wenn ich mehr weiß, hihi.

Achja und wegen der Online Application: ICH bin fertig, nur die anderen brauchen alle noch ein wenig. Hostfamily ist geschrieben und so gut wie verbessert, Bilder sind ausgesucht. Nur meine Schule muss noch hinne machen und meine Ärztin, ich bin echt erleichtert *_*

0 comments:

Post a Comment