Friday, October 29, 2010

Optimist Homemade Dinghy

Bad news

I'm lying just really nervlig on the ground, believe me this
Just now I come home and see that the letter is here. I immediately had a bad feeling and that is what was confirmed when I opened it ..
I was rejected by YFU
prematurely.
Because my poor grades.

first I was just still sour, then I immediately called Neda appeal to their decision and fortunately they had ne free period, that would otherwise have been stupid. Thanks Neda, saranghae ♥
Then I called my mom from there and are only the Tears flowed throughout.

for me is really just a piece of my hopes and broken wuah, you can imagine is not that horrible feeling!
call Maybe I will touch base with YFU to ask at what GPA I needed for ..

from AFS, I just have more details and now I'll hang me in absolutely with my grades this school year by a good to excel at them! Otherwise the whole thing for me is the A * rsch. I better apply for student loans .. : Post follows: D

I'll do shortly, but I have just started to be times that I really am grateful \u0026lt;3
I meet so many good, nice people and can not really take my luck (: Especially

: Johanna and Paula, who have helped me busy with my layout. D
and Neda..:
because without it there is simply not the same.
She is always by my side.
and just as in Korean as I am.

saranghae



Otherwise, I hope, dass ich bald mal nen vollen Briefkasten hab und das Haare färben morgen nicht allzu sehr missglückt. ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment