Sunday, November 14, 2010

Can Wrong Exercise Cause Testicular Pain

Back home.

Yes, so I'm back from the weekend at home and .. aaah it was so great! ♥ Okay, the other candidates were very much ... strange and not my case, but the program was really super cool. So I'm going to tell all here now, who cares it can read, yes, if not, then let it remain! : D
It all began with the fact that I went with my grandma to Nuremberg to take from there the train to Frankfurt (I immediately thought of Joan!) To the station 'Hirschaid' get out. Super, just the first two issues made me the fear train was late and he was totally full, I did not panic to get out! Fortunately, then before but still the station Erlangen where about almost all stepped out: D Meanwhile, I then Neda phone which was really nice \u0026lt;3 Good, arrived at the station in Hirschaid I was first confused because I did not know how I the house was to come rumschauen after some then it worked. Then I found the manager, to two other candidates waiting and went to the hostel. Since we first got name tags were in our room, had our bed cover etc. We were 13 girls (9 of them have applied for the PPP, one for Scandinavia, one for Canada, a USA only and I am of course times clean again fell out with my South America: 'D), which had to share a room, two boys and nine workers. Magnificent, really. On the first evening we had such a discussion, we have to be read a text and had only a bit superior to us and that even then thrash out in 5 groups (something we did Saturday and then made two more times). What really was the worst thing for me is that we have made such a history-round XD I had a clue, really - but that was not so important for me because I'm not PPP. Fortunately. Well, on with the text: The Energizer were soooooo funny even if it was totally embarrassing, "Let me your funky chicken" I had to laugh all the time: D I made it all just mega fun! Saturday night we have played a few games and then everyone was a private conversation 'invited' what I had fear most - but it was not bad at all! I was told only a few situations and I should do say what I would and there were a few questions about my self-description, so all very easy. Then: Oh my God! Spontaneous speech on a topic totally stupid, really XD "Left-handed yoghurt near the equator" - I'm such a babble Schmarn, something with the Chinese and in the other direction to run, but it was damn funny and I was mega good mood afterwards. We all laughed total and this weekend just enjoyed (: More to me is to now level one no more, but I have so everything does not tell completely, but in any case. My fear was totally unnecessary, the selection weekends are terrific and I! would love to go back there thank AFS

Oh.! and they said that probably all are accepted! (: HAPPY AAAAH (Although I did not beat a few people can understand what the hell: D) Now I wait it out to the mail

That's it again, you write, hehe

Love -.. !. Jill

0 comments:

Post a Comment