Friday, November 12, 2010

What Does Stugeron Cure/

excitement.

Right now rising in three hours I got off the train in Hirschaid - NERVOUSNESS
When I look at the thinking about this: Recently there was a month, now there are only a few hours I'm looking! . so endlessly, but I'm still excited I am also my grandma annoying with the constant questions "Want to eat?" - "No" - "Should I do something?" - "No" - "But you'll get hungry on the train?" - "Grandma, no!" - "Have you's all wrapped up?" - "Yeah, man." summarize


So lost, I'm not hungry and have everything packed. But there is nervousness. And indeed in excess. I hope to have to make sure no talent show and a conversation topic for the workers and to find myself at the station. Wish me luck on Sunday then a detailed report is almost completely over the weekend, which will bring me closer to my dream.

Mom, I love you ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment