Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What To Do When Someone Has A Lumbago

ADOPTED

people: TODAY KAM The longed MAIL! : D I'm
accepted by AFS! I only had to call again and say how long I want to go (: Now it is certain: If all goes well with the money, I will be 2011/2012 for one year with AFS abroad I am soooo happy. ! Good as It can not be implemented now I bow to the preference countries -. the most difficult of everything. Sigh, my heart ♥

Really, I'm just as good. At first I did the math homework today is not very dirty and now the mail. But I must admit at the moment it was not particularly exciting, because I expected it. But now I almost burst with joy! Tomorrow I'll go then also in the Harry Potter premiere in Nuremberg, it runs just as well.

EDIT: The arch is filled in and signed, tomorrow I'll send it off: D
belongings with just my mom talked about it excluded a few countries (Honduras and Chile) and otherwise the sequence was indeed established a long time:
1) Peru, Panama, Dominican Republic
2) Ecuador, Venezuela ♥

now, we once again wait for the distribution of countries in early December, hach - I love my life!

EDIT 2: I got my grad login information for the online application and you can see everything so damn complicated, I must first employ a bit of it - but suddenly it is all so true, I can not believe it , darlings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment