Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Second Hand Threadmill In Bangalore



no, there was still no letter from AFS in the mailbox, but have I have but an e-mail from them that my application materials have arrived and I am on the committee Nuremberg (: yay, I was really afraid that I must go then to Munich, which would be away for two hours I'm so happy. ♥


are also before the application documents YFU (somehow it went pretty fast oO) arrived and when I opened the envelope did, only I was a bit flabbergasted. That is so much to fill out and some questions, I'm really overwhelmed! And how do I do that with the signature of my father, when the lives 5 hours away? : D Just leave out? Help ...
Well then I'm going to sit down once with my mom and then she can help me a little while. I want to send fact as early as possible, as Peru and South Korea, the deadline is already on Oct 15 and are each at YFU my absolute favorites, oh. Let's see if I can by then even that can be so was: D
Edit: I did that on Peru and South Korea now given up - I can do it never so fast, without me getting bogged down in some way. Will not work. And now I'm sitting here and am desperately in that damn country I want to go! : D Somehow, they all have their charm, but I do not know what will be my first choice: x Any recommendations?
I vacillate grade at YFU (I'm pretty sure I still want to go where, because AFS does not have as good scholarship) between Uruguay, Chile, Ecuador, Costa Rica and Thailand: D (I want to Peru. .: (why must the application deadline to be so soon: () Please help me: 3 I despair
.

and hopefully soon I get my date for the selection of AFS weekend!


Tschüssi ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment