Friday, October 15, 2010

39weeks With Discharge



I cursed and beat angry with the hand on the steering wheel. I had not managed to avoid the plastic bag, which was situated right on the wet roadway.
damned. this stupid thing had apparently jammed under the car.
becoming slower and muttering to myself I was looking for a possibility to stop.

it was always the same. when I was doing something important, something stupid happened guaranteed.

for ages I finally have a date, had made me smart, even made up and made me new jeans, covered in spite of the bank account.

and of course I was late, as always.

I pulled over, jumped out of the car and tribbelte back to the trunk. yes I tribbelte. so moved you away if you have to forever dressed again with high heels shoes.

my car, and a screen out of my old rain jackets on the ground. screen
clamped under his chin and down to the knee to free my car from the annoying sack.

I pulled and tugged at it, but I was not easy. the sleeveless shirts were teasing my now soaking wet and dirty. finally broke the plastic.

actually I wanted to throw the bag into the ditch, but he was amazing difficult. the curiosity won and I looked into it for now.

I looked up and I screamed. quite loud ..... and quite long.

then I shut the trunk and put me in the car. My teeth were chattering, now I was soaking wet, the umbrella I had just dropped in shock.
well, I thought, that's my date. Instead, I would spend my evening with a few policemen and must answer several questions, which I know no answer.

WHY WAS I TO BE CHARGED WITH A HAND BAG That stupid DRINKING DRIVING

a hand, a human hand, so have a real hand.
deep breath bringing me once I leaned over and looked in the bag. This time I watched my strange breakfast fund more closely.
it was a man's hand, hairy and bulky. a flashy ring was still on one of the finger. I felt as if I had fallen through a dimensional hole directly in a bad film.

what the hell, I took my cell phone and called him to cancel. him, which I have dreamed of for weeks in my robe from the body broke. would remain so for some time dreaming when.

> hey baby, where are du ..... I'm a huge surprise for you ...... last meeting place ..... we'll see you in the hotel orient, 212th ...... the room with the mirror ... ... are you happy? \u0026lt;

ohh no, my whole adult life I've wanted in this damn hotel room ..... and in this, damn, damn.

I thought for a moment, very briefly and just said I> hurry \u0026lt;

the smell was not to be hand sewn to more suitable anyway back to their owners, should this still life. So the police could wait.

so again in Rauss encourage the hand-off in the trunk and off we went to my date.

during the next few hours I thought of my strange little parcel.

in a room with so many mirrors and a hot guy so can you think of anything anyway, except if you come off the sexy half-way.

and even that is a matter for some time, as no matter how a rotting hand in a plastic bag, in your own car.

To be continued ......

0 comments:

Post a Comment