Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Registration Number How Write

The find .... The find means continued

holding hands and smiling happily to myself I left with my new favorite man in the hotel.

What was an exciting night ... ... .. a well shiver through my body while I thought about the last hours.

> treasures, you can still take a piece with the car yesterday I forgot a few files in the office that I'd like to get more \u0026lt;

The pleasant showers turned to goose bumps ... ... keyword auto ... . and I remembered everything I had repressed so successfully in the past few hours.

> like to, of course ... ... ... ah ... hmmm .... Are you allowed to just not be surprised if a little weird smells. Will's you, did tell you yesterday ... ... .. I had a small accident with NEM bunny ... .. why I was so wet and dirty ... ... and stick to the part still under auto \u0026lt;

Yes, yes .... . I know not the best excuse, but I wanted to come up with something better is not easy.

> poor darling, thank God nothing happened to you 'he took me in the arm and I was like, and hot sex make love not only blind but also gullible \u0026lt;

Arriving at the car I took a deep breath and locked. But then it was not so bad. It smelled a bit of a dead mouse ... .. not anymore.
I drove my new lover into the office and after a goodbye kiss enough I made my homecoming away.
can actually sleep, I also have a little, and then the stupid hand brought to the police. Or I would just throw the bag out of the car.
No, not a good idea. Anyone can see me there and then discover the bag with the corpse hand. I'd really sit in the shit.

lost in thought, so I took these words to me and ... ... ... .. jackpot on a red traffic light ... ... and ... .. double jackpot ... ... almost here turning off into a police car.

I drove the same time pull over and rummaged in my bag license after. Already been knocked furiously on my window.

> please, please do not complain. \u0026lt;I tried it once "little girl voice" with the

> which means there ... not complaining .... they have become completely mad \u0026lt;

Oh, oh ... .. that was really furious because this would not work with the eyelashes.

> they give me their license, authorization, and then they get out ... .... Pannendreick, bandages, chop, chop \u0026lt;

I got out and walked with bowed head back to the trunk ... ..

> why they have no shoes on ... ... they stayed about even drunk \u0026lt;

is for me one ... ... I started to cry ... ... my last trump.

it> I'm so sorry, I was just in thought, he let me sit, and the high shoes that have done so hurt and
I would still be nice for him and he was not simply there and I am then ... ... ... ... .. \u0026lt;

the rest went in my sob as ... ....
moment he was lost in this. Helpless, he patted my shoulder and his colleague got out and calmed me.
I sat back in the car, she said to me encouragingly, recommended me for the next coffee house to stop and what to drink hot and calm me down. And then, slowly at first to drive home.
now works tränenverschleierter my eyelashes, smiling and grateful I drove off.

remained at the next opportunity I want ... .. but got out and vomited
dig into the ... ... ... ...

damn that was just too much excitement been

continued

0 comments:

Post a Comment