Saturday, October 23, 2010

Multiplication Table Chart 100 -100

so everything ;-)

Quiet nibble woke me up. actually It was more of a mixture of chewing, gnashing teeth and sighs little sad.

Bravo, I thought to myself, my cats eat their breakfast again on my bed.
I crept deeper under my blanket, my ears did to .... And fell asleep again.
An hour later I was awakened by the noise above again. I ventured a brief overview of the blanket, but there were no cats, nor did any of tomorrow, like mice heads, viscera or eye.
I concentrated, held his breath and strained to hear, how loud the strange came.
law. ... Behind the bookcase ... .. no ... .. a little further forward, the larger bookcase.
Well, I allowed me five minutes under the blanket, then I would get up and the bottom seriesNew overcome to even look.
I shuddered before what would come to light. Probably be another half-dead mouse, or a blind mole who tried desperately to dig a hole in my wood floor.
My cat, the hunter and I hunt the dog, who then must retrieve the trophies for them ... ... to biokübel.
I could stand it no more, Rauss out of bed and off we went.
slowly taking out a book at a time, I felt myself.
The sighs were getting louder and more fearful. My heart beat wildly and I could feel like I got cheeks red with excitement.
With a jolt I took the last book ... ... ... ... ... .. and let it fall.
Ouch! .... I made ... .. the big illustrated book of erotic foot landed on my right ... ... Ihhhhhhh !!....... was the thing that came to the fore.
We stared at us.
I looked at an ugly, little gray man and a disheveled and with shock and pain panting woman.
the poor thing was shaking and his small pointed teeth chattered loudly.
It looked like a little gargoyle ... .. even had mini wings ... .... ... ... Ohhhhh cute.
Oh, yes it could possibly wish to meet ... .. or I could go with him to talk shows ... .. yes, I wanted to but always wanted to stefan raab ... .. ... ... I kommeeee Germany.
you my sweet-hearted little man, we will have fun with each other ... ... and I also have a full bank account ... ....
I reached out my hand to my new best friend even lift ... ... ... .. but since one of my cats jumped on the bed directly to the shelf, grabbed the little weight and he was gone ... ....
and all my dreams.
leaving behind only a little wings and a small caps ... ... ..













0 comments:

Post a Comment