Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We Fight Everyday Relationship

... Catrice: new nail polish

Catrice The new range has the beauty blogger world currently under control. Me too. No wonder, the products are in fact very great. When I visited my sister last week, we met the new range and come with full bags home.

The nail varnish of Catrice have since last year, in addition to the Victims of Color to P2 my favorites developed. Beautiful colors, good job, decent durability, low price, and not least imaginative naming: all this speaks for the coatings. The new paints have now flat-bound brushes, what the application more easily and streak free makes.

news in my drawer from left to right: Walk In The Woods (Flora Lista LE), Mona Lisa Is Starin Back, Purpelized, Iron Mermaid, in the Bronx, I Wear My Sunglasses At Night


swatches on the Nagelrad:

Walk In The Woods (Flora Lista LE)
Ahem, the Nailwheel was probably a little dusty ... Nevertheless, the color can be seen very well. A Nudeton as it appears in the book. Covered with 2 layers of perfect, could be applied very well and was quickly dried. The color is more beige than pink and acts on my nails very subtle and modern.


Mona Lisa Is Staring Back

Unfortunately, there is the beautiful color is not over so well. In reality, the coating contains very fine gold shimmer particles. Completely opaque the paint is not until 3 layers. At a film he is a bit streaky. The dry season, however, is quite short, so it pays to apply 3 coats.


Pupelized

pretty So! Lila is one of my favorite colors anyway and if you still golden glitter particles to mix, I'm in the purple sky. Purpelized is a kind of quasi Strada for the nails. 2 layers make the result perfect. Go out, and buy, disciples of the cosmetics industry!


Iron Mermaiden

I doubt that there is currently a cosmetic product which has a more fantastic than this with nail polish. The hat is kind of off, Catrice!
Unfortunately, the color alone is not quite as impressive as the name. Below you can see 2 layers. The duochrome effect is certainly beautiful, the opacity is not. But with such an effect paints of course it's worth it to use an opaque base coat. I have since that time prepared.


But first, a brief comparison to OPI's Not Like The Movies (Katy Perry LE) . This paint has the same namely duochrome effect in purple green. However, it still contains very fine particles of silver glitter. This paint was everywhere in 3 layers on the nail.


I wanted to try, over which paint is Iron Mermaiden makes them particularly well. Here I have plotted against him Absolutely Chinchilly Catrice. Looks quite pretty, right?


But it gets even better. About very very dark paint (something schwarzlilanes OPI) is applied, unfolds Iron Mermaiden all his beauty. Depending on the light, he alternates from dark purple to metallic green. Beautiful!


In The Bronx

My favorite surprise! The sound is somewhat "dirty" as in the photo, but still sparkles and sparkles like crazy in the sun. The opacity is optimal at 2 layers Drying time is short. Strangely, I find this tone to be quite flattering - in spite of my light, cool skin. So if you want glitter molten metal on the nails, is well served with this paint!


I Wear My Sunglasses At Night

Sorry, unfortunately this is my worst finish of the new arrivals. Why? First, the paint is extremely (!) Thick, almost viscous (Monday question?), Secondly, the finish is very uneven (see photo) and thirdly come the colored glitter particles takes much less to bear than you. This is a pity because the idea of the paint is great. Well. A black (Glitter) sheep, there must be yes.


What has lakes of Catrice her? What more can you recommend and which not?

0 comments:

Post a Comment