Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lease Deed And Leave And License Difference

... online diary without wetlands

Good day, world!
I leave. Well, so halfway My three days off I'm used to with my sister invade and live there (and unfortunately also to learn). Sometimes you just need a change of scenery. I sit here now, poor fool, and read-only manure as above. Ergo: In other environments I'm not automatically productive.
Anyway, I would like to take this post to a couple of "Topics" to address.


competition

My competition is over! And I am so thrilled with the results, the enthusiasm and the many great people who participated. A big thank you to all!
The winners will be announced on Saturday morning and all honored!
of all I will publish here on the blog. Should you have been through , but not with a publication to agree, write me an email by Friday evening! Your full name I will not of course reveal.
I think it's just great, what are created for different looks and I am sure that many interested in it.

What topics interest you?

I am interested in a persecutor of many blogs and on many different topics. Right up there: make-up. Say: I love blogs that show with good photos, the results of their own make-up experiments. And I enjoy the diversity. Whether it's elaborate, arty or made-ups make is in everyday life colors, I do not care. I just love to watch (yes, the voyeurism) and I get so ideas themselves.
However, I also read reviews about products just love that interest me or personal stories. The need not to be wetlands.

Now I would like to know what interests you on my blog the most. Is there anything that is missing or poorly?
First and foremost, I will of course continue to make the blog my personal taste. That does not mean I'm not even desire to "cooperate" with you! If you like, you can get your ideas / requests welcome to write in the comment box, or send an email to: marthamacht@web.de
I also like to put make-up looks. If you have ideas or photos, then, then they just send me! I'm looking forward!

products recently

I have often been asked why I rarely / never "darlings of the month" show. There is a very, very simple reason: My favorites change all the highest leap years times. Because products are often used for me basics. Without the would do nothing. And so they are always my favorites!
If you like, I could make a post with my 10 high-end Basics / favorites. Although I really do not think I even own 10 high end products ...

Currently I use the Catrice eyeshadow really like. The company is also since last year, but strong (and successful) work on their image. From the current Limited Edition Enter Wonderland I bought the Highlighterpuder which really wonderful is. If you still get hold of it accesses,! I think it is really a good product and I will - if required - make love to another highlighter comparison. The next Blushes are my Go-not-without products!

books

Now that I already write about anything (and now always read along while the rest of Harten), I would like to tell you about one of my passions: books. I love to read - if not it is just literature. Most of all I consider myself in fantasy worlds, or in venues criminal in nature. Since I could read, I have books only Sun devoured. My parents always used to have to call ten times before I put my book aside. And since I grew up bilingual, I have always commuted between German and English books. If I have the opportunity to read something in the original (or see), I prefer this way before most of the translation. Is of course only for English and German. include

to my absolute favorite books success eden:

Harry Potter - JK Rowling
The letter to the king - Tonke Dragt
The wild woods - Tonke Dragt
The mystery of the great swords - Tad Williams
All Wallander novels - Henning Mankell
All Jack Caffery novels - Mo Hayder
tower high and miles wide - Tonke Dragt
All Marthaler novels - Jan Seghers
night train to Lisbon - Pascal Mercier
The wall - Marlen Haushofer

I used to read almost everything by the hollow leg, but to me the books are now really too childish and predictable. The stories are always the same somehow.
moment I just have a lot to me: Yesterday I finished the first part of the Otherland series by Tad Williams and I'm pretty excited. The book, with its nearly 1,000 pages was much better than expected. I'm curious to see how the other parts are
On my wish list are then current.
The Night Angel Trilogy - Brent Weeks
Akunin Nele Neuhaus
Eating Animals - Jonathan Safran Foer
Does anyone know of this books already? Any recommendations?

Funny Video

Well, if you do not my written word interested, then you can I watch containing weightless cats:

0 comments:

Post a Comment