Thursday, March 3, 2011

Funny Matter For Personal Wedding Cards

my fold .... a hate-love

these things sneak up so very secretly and silently in our face and left ....... also mostly ignored at first how it is ....... wait, if you look at every day early in the looks in the mirror ..... the cheat in our perceptions ........

the other hand, they have certainly noticed before us ......." did you see that will get their fold is already "whispered behind our backs maybe ........ while we still believe that we are a female dorian gray .......

and eventually the day comes, because we are the new companion .... suddenly aware

's been with me, as my great love story suddenly decided to leave me to myself but then not to leave ....... is really long ne

one day I looked in the ...... mirror with red, puffy eyes and as she was folding ...... ....... ne deep next to my nose ......

was totally shocked, too ........ looked terribly ....... ......... this thing and so on it while I fumbled around, I suddenly knew where she was .....

many years I was with my head on the chest of my sleeping husband ....... and so had made this ........ fold unnoticed in times of happiness, was there for always a scar that would remind me ....

first I've hated this folding ..... damn him for it ....... not only my heart he had broken me, because of him I was also marred now ......

now I love them ....... and also with most the others who have joined in the years, I can live quite well

would there

the books read to fold .......... you get the neck, if this heavy tome reads .... of Stephen King or John Irving :-)

the stirnrunzelfalten ....... be because I am too often upset about something

the Raised Eyebrows fold ... ...... I warn the opposite, that right now a tantrum follows

the mundwinkelnachuntenziehfalten ......... bad mood caused by the

the mundwinkelnachobenziehfalten ....... also ....... the smile lines are still in the majority

Wait .....

was so back, the bad grade and I looked in the mirror much more ......'s are not at

So .... all that bad ....... .


oh yeah ..... Many thanks to glenn check alias @ WeeklySpectator ....... he's brought me to write about my wrinkles :-))

0 comments:

Post a Comment