Tuesday, March 8, 2011

100 X 100 Multiplication Table Chart

a day of peace

about a week ago I was @ ed2you2 a twitter and fb friends now also become a "happening" invited ........ the "day of peace"

one day, when we try should, without prejudice, to be thoughtful and friendly without bad

course I immediately "I participate" ....... down immediately after I checked my roster ..... ..
on that day I'd go out at seven of the working ...... and from there I'd try this day to celebrate the peace ......

what should already big go wrong ....... just had to briefly baumax and then off to bed ..... and the rest of the day while awake ...... just me and my pets

Well ...... what can I say .......

which was five minutes until I baumax times two motorists cursed and almost killed a pedestrian ....... why does the green and completely aimlessly around the area ....... what it means green, which you can now see what you will .....

baumax even when I was actually very friendly ..... so my tone was friendly when I told the cashier, they should align their chef's, they were complete idiots because they have done it again the wood briquettes in the winter can let go ..... the poor woman, after all, not help it .....

but then I had was very good ..... the rest of the way to home I only peaceful thoughts

arrived home ....... I'm just a little insulted the oven, because he would not burn properly and the winter one called bastard

then 10 hours of sleep ............ ........." woke up with such a gack, again all tag slept through "

Rauss and stumbled over the dog .......... dodged and increased the one of the cats tail on ........ the words that followed I want you ...... save though, some were really very creative ....

the rest of the day I spent with twitter ....... and I'm really only a few times before I even gekeppelt ....... honest

and the moral history of this> >> I need the day of peace rather not ...... NEN therapists :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment