Sunday, January 16, 2011

Olive Oil Plastic Spray

fall in love .....

be in a few hours to go back to work ....... ugh ....... I'm glad at all the time .........

but perhaps will come back an "I fall in love once for five minutes" by man ......... that would be nice .....

I can do that is very fast ......... ........ me fall in love for five minutes or sometimes even ten ...... .....

and how it works .....

I will stand at the cash ........ ....... I grad purely a client might once again full of annoyed ..... do not look a closer look ..... the Type I say hello I look at ....... ....... and it is to I happen ......

no idea ....... why is it his voice, his smile, one of his movements is ....... yes ........ he does not care me breathless and makes me shine ....

and then he always radiates ...... ........ ...... well I can do that is contagious shine ....

is sometimes the same type then turning around again and again .......... again ...... beckons me again before he gets into his car ......

sometimes he talks very briefly with me ........

and then he's gone ...........

and only in my "what if" file ......


0 comments:

Post a Comment