Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Headache After A Fall

The hope dies at last?

Ja, gerade passt der Satz aus der Überschrift perfekt zu meiner Lage. Eigentlich hatte ich die Hoffnung für mein Austauschjahr 2011/12 (was dann schon DIESES JAHR beginnen würde ~) schon längst aufgegeben. Doch gestern hat mich mein Betreuer von meinem Auswahlwochenende have been written down and told me I should wait to get out if my resignation until all scholarships are. I do not know what to think. The chance that I can still drive but is at most 5% and can I really hope in this crowd? I think not. And yet, it would be the best in the world if I could still drive. So what can I say? I'm afraid I can not drive while I'm afraid that it will work. Confused? Thank you. So do I. I've just been so much to drive can not come to terms that it is now again a huge change would be to say: ". On 09/02/2011 I sit on the plane to Venezuela ~ the land of my dreams"


At this point I want to thank the same for my Culture shakers, which give me so much strength that I can hardly believe it. I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment